Dartfish ProSuite is state-of-the-art movement analysis software that allows clinicians to examine patient/client movement patterns and dysfunction during and after rehabilitation therapy. Dartfish has been proven beneficial with
- Movement analysis
- Gait analysis
- Muscle imbalance assessment
- Body mechanics analysis
- Biomechanical assessment
- Injury prevention
- Performance & fitness testing
The detailed video analyses provide visual feedback by filming movement patterns. While viewing the video, patients and clinicians better understand the conditions, movement dysfunction, and patient progress. In addition, with the illustrated and individualized touch of Dartfish, patients are able to visualize and more efficiently follow clinicians’ instructions and treatment guidance. As a result, the recovery process often moves forward more rapidly.
More specifically, Dartfish allows the clinician to:
- Provide instant visual feedback in treatment sessions, allowing patients to immediately see exactly what their bodies are doing.
- Superimpose clips or use side-by-side comparison with before and after shots to instantly view the progress of treatment.
- Make a difference by supporting explanations with video. Patients will be more aware of their mistakes and easily understand what clinicians are trying to teach them.
- Work one-on-one with patients, providing them with individualized attention and customized exercise programs.
- Exchange information. Clinicians can give patients video images to support rehabilitation at home.
Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers® has embraced Dartfish, and has successfully integrated the technology into the training and rehabilitation of its patients and clients.